Thursday, November 4, 2010

Top of the Hub

One of Boston's finest dining destinations is definitely the Top of the Hub restaurant on the top of the Prudential Center. I probably had the best dinner of my life there.

This location is great for an amazing dinner or delicious cocktails with your girlfriend or boyfriend. Your partner will never forget this time.

Soaring 52 floors above the Back Bay, the Top of the Hub offers guests a spectacular view of the Boston skyline from every table.

Besides, this restaurant is characterized by awards, outstanding cuisine, impeccable service, huge wine choice, and a sophisticated ambiance.

Make sure you make your reservaton before 6 pm that you don´t miss the sunset.

See other reviews at
Top of the Hub on Urbanspoon

Enjoy this amazing event.

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was amazing that there was a bottle of wine for $2,000! I only wish I'd been able to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here last January! I recommend going for lunch if you're on a budget. Just as tasty but not as tough on your wallet ;) Then stay for drinks in the lounge if you want to see Boston at nighttime and the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A meal on a skyscraper is definitely a highlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I missed during my last visit in Boston this location.... maybe next time ...

    ReplyDelete