Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa SPEEDO Run!


I absolutely love this event! What a great way to raise money for a good cause! And Talk about some manly men! Wearing nothing but their skivvvies and going for a run in some very frigid temperatures! Sounds like a good time if you ask me. Yes, girls can take part in this event as well, and I encourage you to do so because you will be raising money for Starlight Childrens foundation, Play Ball Foundation and Hospitality homes! You must be able to donate $300 and be there by 10 am for check in and the race begins at 1pm. All runners must be 21 years of age. Race begins at Lir Tavern on 903 Boylston Street on December 11th. Come on Bostonians-Tis the season!!!! But remember shirts are not required...

1 comment:

  1. This was an awesome event but I didn't get to go this year. Maybe next year I'll run it!

    ReplyDelete