Wednesday, September 29, 2010

'The Town' Trailer HD


The movie, "The Town" premiered 2 weeks ago at Boston's Fenway Park. This event featured the movie's cast members including Boston native himself, Ben Affleck. "The Town" opened to the box office Friday, September 17th and made an estimated $23.8M in the first weekend alone! If you have not yet seen this movie, I strongly recommend you catch a showing this weekend. "The Town" is the best movie I have seen in a long time. It's really cool to see all the different landmarks and places around Boston shown throughout the film.

4 comments:

  1. ahh I stink! i STILL havent seen it. hopefully going this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I really want to go see this and the facebook movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see the Social Network too.. I think it comes out this Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched this movie. It´s really cool to see all the Boston places - especially Harvard Square if you pass it daily.

    ReplyDelete